The goal of the New Life Center for Family Preservation is to support pregnant and homeless women and teens in and around Polk Country, Florida by meeting their spiritual, emotional and tangible needs.
· Transportation to physician appointments
· Birth coach (doula) services
· Spiritual guidance
· Life skills training and parenting support
· Referrals to community services
· Access to infant and maternity items, supplies and furniture
· Case management (goal setting)
· Assistance with Medicaid, Food Stamps and WIC processing
All services provided by NLC are free of charge, with the exception of the Doula care, which is based on a sliding fee scale. The NLC is open to single, pregnant women and teens (18 and older) in and around Polk County.